Sunday, April 24, 2011

Graduate from College: Check!

There are a few things that everyone kind of expects you to do in your life. Among these are: graduate from high school, go to college, get your degree, get married, have kids, get a job, etc. I am slowly whittling away at this list. On Friday, I graduated from BYU with a degree in Food Science! I love food and I pretty much think about it all the time. You may have noticed this from my other posts. But that's a separate problem. I am very lucky to be able to say that I love Food Sience more now than I did when I started. However, getting the degree is is a small portion of the story. Let the job search begin!
I graduated with my very good friend Chrissy. She is so funny and I miss getting to see her every day.


As a graduation gift from my parents they gave me the KitchenAid mixer of my dreams. I pretty much love anything as long as it is green. My birth stone is an emerald, so I was pretty much destined to be obsessed with the color green. I had a hunch that I was going to get a mixer, because I am a food nerd and this is what I really wanted (my second choice was an ice cream maker, but I'm pretty sure you can buy an ice cream maker attachment for this mixer), but I figured it would just be the run of the mill white. So when I opened the box and it was the most beautiful shade of lime green, I was extatic. I have this weird hankering to sleep with it tonight like a teddy bear. But I realize that this boarders on insanity, so I will restrain myself.

Hello Gorgeous, where have you been all my life?
The other part of my graduation present was a bit of a joke. Since my return from France, I have been longing for Nutella. I tell my parents contantly how amazing the stuff is. It practically has healing powers. So, my loving and appeasing parents went to Costco and bought me the two pack. God bless them!

Nutella Love'n: Double your pleasure, double your fun

No comments:

Post a Comment